Web applications have become a fundamental need for business in today's era. By utilizing web applications, organizations would now be able to create and get more traffic and accomplish their goals faster. These applications can help focus on many clients and end-users at a time. Industries are quickly grasping this aspect of the internet by developing web applications with the help of developers to fulfill their business needs. Web applications are significant for various reasons. Therefore due to importance of websites increasing day by day their failure become major issue. Thus web app testing become necessary before product launching.
There is multiple type of testing performed on web application. Testing is context dependent, Therefore type of testing depend on type of application. To understand the needs and importance of each and every testing user should do Web App Testing Training. During Software testing training candidate get to know about different type of testing their cons and pros. It is also essential to know when to start testing, when to stop testing and how much testing is enough.
Web App Testing is a testing technique in which web application or websites are tested from all perspective. End to End testing is performed on Web Application. A website is undergo from varies type of testing’s like functional, load testing, performance testing, browse compatibility testing.
By performing website testing, an organization can make sure that the web-based system is functioning properly and can be accepted by real-time users. The UI design and functionality are the captains of website testing.
1. Functional testing: In Functional testing functionality of all the modules are tested. In this it is checked that the product is as per the specification. Web application functional testing includes:
Check all links like Outgoing, Internal, Anchor, Mail To links.
Check all the validation on the forms of web application.
Test cookies are working as expected.
Test HTML & CSS syntax error
Test business flow
2. Usability Testing: In usability testing site navigation and content is tested.
3. Interface Testing: In web testing, the server-side interface should be tested. This is done by verifying that communication is done properly. Compatibility of the server with software, hardware, network, and the database should be tested.
4. Compatibility Testing: The compatibility of the website is checked on different platform. Following compatibility test to be executed:
Operating system compatibility
5. Performance Testing: Heavy load is injected on the website to check the performance and behavior of the website.
6. Security Testing: In security testing robustness and reliability of the website is tested.
There is myth that everyone can do testing but in reality there are many factors a tester has to look and test accordingly. Meanwhile tester should know which testing should apply, when to apply and how much apply. To get trained and became software tester expert one has to take training in software testing.
There are many training institutes and companies who provide Software Testing Training for Web Application. STAD Solution provides best Web App Testing Training. Other than Web App Testing it also provides Mobile App Testing training, Game App testing Training, ERP Testing Training, Automation Testing Training etc. It is the Best Software Testing Training Institute in Ahmedabad. It also runs job oriented Training in Software Testing in Ahmedabad having 100% placement record.