Automation Testing Training in Ahmedabad
Selenium is one of the most broadly utilized software testing tool to perform automation on web application testing. Being an open-source tool, it has become the prime need of a large number of companies and with its association with java features, it is simple to learn and implement as well as very time-saving. This is the major cause for the majority of the organizations inclined toward selenium with java for managing and reducing project and maintenance costs. These days, Selenium testers demand increases in the market, especially based on the object-oriented java platform.
Emerging as the most renowned Automation training institute in Ahmedabad has trained some of the best professionals of the industry. This has, in turn, made us emerge as the most promising institute for selenium training in Ahmedabad.
Selenium Course Objectives
Once you successful complete the course of selenium testing with java, you are capable of –
- Learning the Selenium Architecture and its related components
- Recording and playing the tests using Selenium IDE
- Finding out the test elements making use of Locators by id, by name, by class, by tag name, by linktext, by css, by xpath, etc
- Being trained in Selenium WebDriver/ Selenium 3.5
- Automating Editbox, Drop downList, Link, Checkbox, Radio Buttons, Tables, Calender, Keyboard and mouse operations.
- Conducting the handling process of Alerts and Multiple windows operation
- Authenticating the page contents making use of Selenium WebDriver
- Drafting Tests using TestNG
- Learning TestNG Annotations, Assertions, Generating Test Reports etc.,
- Learning the process of creating and running of the Test Suits using testng.xml
- Developing Reusable automation Tests
- Producing Customized Test Results with
- Making use and implementation of WebDriver advanced features e.g. taking screenshots, handling cookies and for managing Exceptions
- Developing Data driven, Keyword driven and Hybrid test frameworks
- Managing Cross browser testing with Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, IE, Safari and Opera
- Conducting Cross platform testing with windows, unix and mac etc.,
- Performing distributed automation testing using Selenium GRID
- Working with windows applications with AutoIt.
- Working with the Project dependency management system using MAVEN
- Scheduling Tests with Jenkins
Course Content for Automation Training in Ahmedabad- Stad Solution
- What is automation testing?
- Introduction to Selenium
- Selenium Variants
- Supported Platforms (Browsers, Programming Languages, Operating Systems)
- How Selenium Works?
- Comparison between Selenium and QTP
- Setting up Selenium IDE
- IDE in detail Features and Components
- Test Suites
- Record and Playback in IDE
- Editing Scripts in Selenium IDE
- Running a Test Script
- Selenium Commands
- Adding Verification Points
- Script Examples
- Advanced IDE Java Script, UI Elements, and User-Extensions.
Common Selenium Commands in Detail
- Open and Click Commands
- Verification Commands
- Locator Elements
- Wait Commands
- Storing Variables and Store Commands
Selenium Remote Control (RC)
- Description and How Selenium RC works
- Selenium RC Installation
- Selenium RC Server
- Choosing RC Programming Language
- Exporting IDE test to RC script
- RC Architecture
- Writing a Test Script in RC
Java Concepts for Selenium
- Overview of Object Oriented Concepts
- Classes, Objects, and methods
- Data Types, Access Modifiers
- Interfaces, Inheritance, Static Methods
- Looping and Conditions
- Exception Handling
- Collection Library – List, Hash Map, Hash Table
- Reading Excel/CSV files in core java
- Database Validation
Selenium 2.0 (Web Driver)
- Why Webdriver?
- How Webdriver works?
- Difference between Selenium RC and Webdriver
- Setting up webdriver
- Creating scripts using Webdriver
- Playing with UI objects using Webdriver
- Cross browser testing using Webdriver
- Advanced WebDriver – Multiple browsers, Browser profiles, Screenshots etc.
- Using Page Objects in WebDriver
Scope of Selenium in Automation Testing
Selenium is an open-source tool initially it supports only firefox but later Advance Selenium supports all type of browsers . For performing automation on web base application Selenium Web Diver is one of the most important automation tool. It is an extension to Java that provides property to platform independence. Selenium work for both PC browser and mobile browser and work for all the web standards supported by different browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and many more.
Selenium is open source and freely available therefore it is best tool for automation fresher to learn automation testing.
Selenium has a wider scope and its future is as sharp as tools are emerging to make and support Linux, Windows, and OSX. There are different selenium courses available in the market in professional manner to learn more about Selenium web driver scripts and its frameworks. There are many institutes who provide automation testing training to the professionals and fresher. In future demand of selenium tester are very high so manual tester who are interested to make their career in selenium can take Automation Testing Training in Ahmedabad from STAD Solution, Where professional will train complete selenium with its framework.
Software Testing is the only field which has secure career in IT Industry. Growth in Industry depend on Company to Company. Software Testing is now became emerging technology. Therefore, testers future is very bright and lot of opportunity is coming. To became a good software tester one has to take Software Testing Training in Ahmedabad from STAD Solution where many Software Testing Courses are offered with placements.
A career in Selenium Automation Testing
Selenium is became very trending automation tool for web Application testing. It is open source and freely available due to which it become popular among tester and used in many IT Industries. Usage of Selenium tool is increasing day by day due to its platform independent feature. Selenium IDE makes tester work easier. Selenium IDE works on playback concept and allow tester to export the script into different programming language which reduces programming burden on testers. Company prefer Selenium for performing Automation testing on Web Application which increases the vacancy of selenium testers in company. Selenium testers have a bright career in future. There demand in industries is increasing day by day. To learn selenium, tester has to take training in automation testing training from one of the repudiated institute where professionals are giving training.
STAD Solution is the Best Automation Testing Training Institute in Ahmedabad
. In STAD, Industrial experts are proving training for automation. They are providing many different testing training courses like Web App Testing Training, Mobile App Testing training, Game App Testing Training, Automation Testing Training, Selenium Testing Training in Ahmedabad
etc. They also provide Job Oriented Testing Training
Tags: Software testing training in Ahmedabad, Automation testing training in Ahmedabad, Web App testing training in Ahmedabad, Game App testing Training in Ahmedabad